Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF Link Love

I’m so happy that Friday is finally here. It really shouldn’t matter since I will be working on a couple of personal project deadlines at some point this weekend, but at least I get a break from the exhausting weekday hustle and bustle of meeting client deadlines, driving the kids to and from school, helping them finish up homework before bedtime, etc. I’m looking forward to some much needed relaxation.

As always, I came across some great posts this week that I’d love to share. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.

The Bobby McFerrin Plan for Creating a Remarkable Business
My Love Affair with Elance
Why Your Blog Needs a Niche
Jack Crabb and Revisiting the Great Freelance Writing Divide
Open Thread: What Do Bloggers Owe Readers?

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena